Together Senior Health is building a front door to an integrated digital community and program for people living with dementia and their caregivers. Together’s technology platform engages seniors through movement, mindfulness and community. Our classes will expand to include other services such as gaming, entertainment and education.
Together was founded by our CEO, Cynthia Benjamin, and its programs are based on research done by her longtime friend and collaborator Dr. Deborah Barnes, an epidemiologist and Professor of Neuroscience at UCSF.
MOVING Together online programs are developed specifically for older adults struggling with memory loss and care partners:
• Participate from home on your TV, laptop or computer
• Technology support provided
• Learn physical movements and mindfulness practices to maintain physical and cognitive function
• Connect with and learn from others in new ways
• Participate together with a partner or caregiver